Wednesday 26 May 2010

Internet woes

Hello everyone, finally the Internet has come on when i want to use it! We have had weeks of on and off problems with it! (It is still painfully slow to do anything on it)
It has also been a busy few weeks at school. Just a little update on the Garden front - Plants are finally growing and filling out.


My next exciting news is that I now have ... 2 CHICKENS!!! They are a little tatty but hopefully after a lot of TLC, feathers will grow back and they will start laying delicious eggs.

I have been trying for ages to get the photographs to upload, unfortunately the internet is still playing up. This is sooooo frustrating!! Yippeeee!! At long last!
Lucy xx

5 comments:

LAC EMP 2020 said...

Lucy,
I just thought you were beavering away at exams (as you were). I sympathise with your internet problems as I've been having something similar. These things are sent to try us! Love those chickens - any names? Picked up your comment about the shoes. If you want any artists names as a starting point drop me an email and I'll send you a list of those I know (there are lots!) Fingers crossed your connection issues are resolved. Lesley xx

Louise said...

Oh chickens!!!!!! How delightful, I would love to keep them but am not allowed. Are they rescue birds? I hope the pups get on with them. I'm afraid I am at a loss to know what is going on when you leave comments on my blog but thankyou for keeping trying. Are you doing GCSE's? I m sending you possitive thoughts, when they are over you get a long holiday!!!!!

Marigold Jam said...

Glad you were able to get back in touch - computers can be so frustrating! Your garden is looking great - you can come and do ours if you like! I am sure you chickens will soon fluff up well and start laying you some lovely eggs - they are so entertaining, we once had 3 and they were great but do watch out for foxes even in town. At least in this weather they won't need jumpers but they might like a game of football (see my posts 18 April and 22 May)!! Good luck with the exams will be thinking of you.

Jane

Unknown said...

Lovely to see your post, ~ your photoes ~ your garden, your chickens, and you! But what are the chicken's names?
Hope they are happy healthy layers soon!

Unknown said...

OH, I know how frustrating it can be when the internet isn't working fast. Glad you hung in there to show us just how lush your garden is.

Chickens...icks...looks like something really fun for you to take care of this summer. More pictures are needed.

When is school out for you all? Are kids around here have one more week, then all heck breaks loss, as we say.

So glad to have you back online,
Toodles,
kate