Sunday 8 November 2009

Blankie!!!

Finally!! My blanket is finished. My mum has been crocheting a large blanket for my bed (all made out of 100% wool) and it is done...
Nice and colourful just how I like it!!
Along with all that excitement I decided to make a custard tart. never really made one before so it was an experiment.

Lovely, a lot of work to prepare the pastry and surprisingly the centre took a mere 5 minutes to make!!!!
Well that's all for today.
Hope everyone has a nice week.
Lucy xx

3 comments:

Yiota said...

Mmmmmm! I 'd love to have a piece of this custard tart with my coffee. Your blanket is beautiful; love the colours.

Louise said...

Well done to your Mum on creating such a beautiful blanket for your bed - I love the colours! Your custart tart looks so delicious!

Marigold Jam said...

Love the blanket and that custad tart looks delicious - I have never made on so you have put me to shame!

Jane